Exit Wire Gripper Brass / Stainless Steel 9*24mm M4 Thread YW86091
|Material||Copper / Stainless steel||Type||Gripper|
|Suit for wire dia.||∅1 - ∅1.5 mm||Size||∅ 9*26mm|
|Surface treatment||Satin Silver/ Chrome, etc.||MOQ||1000pcs|
|Breaking load||90kg||Sample||Free sample available, customer pay the express freight|
|Delivery time||8-15 workdays||Application||Billboards, Led light, Display|
Cable gripper, (also called cable slider or cable fastener):
Metallic component, cylindrical, external dimensions according to
Annex 2, capable of gripping a wire rope of 7 x 7 wires via 3
sphere locking system. Grips cable when sliding in one direction
and releases it in opposite direction. After the cable is inserted
provides no access to the locking mechanism and no possibility of
tampering with its internals. Used as a component in metallic
* Body: holds the locking mechanism inside, has an angled conic
shape in the cable-in orifice to ease insertion of cable.
* Locking spheres: 3 spheres arranged in a triangular pattern that
will hold the cable in place via pressure.
* Wedge or bush: transfers the pressure of the spring to the
* Spring: Stainless steel, made of wire 0.3 mm diameter, both ends
closed has a controlled constant.
· Extremely rapid installation
· Reusable for a future project
· Very compact design & strong termination
· No specialist tools needed. Simply fit & adjust by hand!
· Will accommodate cable from 1mm-1.5mm.
· Use for light suspension applications, as a stop for example for
· Nickel-plated brass
· Can be used outdoors although the external finish will tarnish
* Acoustics, Display, Exhibition, Room divider,
Decoration…Everything that hangs from the ceiling or the wall
should use our Suspension Systems.
* Cable gripper that allows adjusting the height of a fixture
without utilizing tools
* Compact designed grippers allow swift installation and instant
* Attachments are used to fix the cables to ceilings, walls, or
* Stainless steel and zinc-plated cables are available in various
dimensions and lengths.
Do not place pendant fixtures in moving-air environments unless
they are laterally/seismically braced. Continuous oscillation may
cause metal fatigue in the cabling systems, leading to cable
Grippers & couplers work best when cable follows their
centerline. Avoid angled pulls in excess of 5°.
For angled applications use one of our jointed grippers or our
sloped ceiling couplers.
We provide the most efficient lead times for our customers. When
the orders are received via email or phone we make sure they are
shipped the 3-5 day. If orders need to be packaged in kits with
larger quantities, then we do our best to deliver as soon as possible.
Cable Grippers supplies only the best quality. Our strict quality
control guidelines ensure that before any parts ship they have met
every quality control standard. Products are Lab tested on a
regular basis and all parts are inspected before proceeding to the
packaging process for your orders.
Our cable assembly manufacturing facility has produced millions of
cable assemblies. We are proud of our products and our philosophy.
It is our goal to offer affordable, quality suspension components.
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a
cable with a terminal (stop sleeve), and a Cable Gripper, normally
placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and a
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
What types of Cable Grippers are available?
There’s a wide variety, but there are two distinct types. The
Straight-Thru’ or standard Gripper allows the cable to exit through
the Gripper’s thread into the fixture. The Side-Cable-Exit Gripper
allows the cable to exit the Gripper from the side of the body
before the Gripper enters the fixture, eliminating the possibility
of a short circuit.